Joint It Jointing Mortar (20kg, Neutral & Grey Colours)
We sell at the best price in the UK!
Joint-It Simple is a ready-mixed paving jointing mortar solution. This jointing mortar is both water-permeable and cement-free. At Pave Direct, It is available in two colours, neutral and grey.
Joint-It jointing mortar is very sturdy and will stand the game of time in the long run compared to the traditional cement and concrete methods of pointing. Conventional cement methods could be more laborious & time-consuming and form cracks over time.
However, Joint It jointing mortar, when used on a perfect water-permeable surface, sets the patio/jointing hard like a rock. It is formulated with seven unique compounds and glues to ensure that its internal structure stays intact after the world on your patio is done. This leads to the patio grout remaining in shape for a long time with low maintenance.
Joint It Jointing Mortar Features:
- Its Installation is easy compared to traditional cement and concrete methods.
- Joint-It jointing mortar is the most preferable ready-to-use mortar mix.
- It has internal binders for providing maximum support against weeding.
- Joint It Jointing Mortar is water permeable, Long-lasting, durable and stain resistant.
- Eco-friendly and cost-effective.
- It can apply in both weather conditions: wet or dry.
- Reusable within a period of 12 weeks.
- Joint-it simple jointing mortars contain natural sands that harden as soon as they come in contact with air and water.
- You need a hard and soft brush and use the mortar with water on a water-permeable surface to get the best result.
- Should not be used for V-shaped Joints.
- Pre-sealing any limestone and granite surface before using the product is recommended.
- A 6:1 sand-to-cement ratio is generally considered ideal for installation.
- Invest a bit of time into the maintenance of your patio after using Joint-It Simple once a year.